Because I’ve got work to do in the kitchen this evening, I’m publishing early and suspending my self-imposed minimum word count. We’re keeping it short and sweet and doing it Letterman style!
I give you the Top 10 Things I’m Thankful for this Thanksgiving.
10. A vibrant, rebounding metro Atlanta job market
9. The sublime magic created when you marry fresh thyme, butter, kosher salt, freshly cracked black pepper and aromatics with large-breasted poultry products
8. Good wine
7. Better whiskey
6. Access to great health insurance
5. Calcium scoring and video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery
4. An unwavering faith
3. An even more unwavering sense of humor
1. Carla and Zoe
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope all of you within the sound of my voice have at least this many things for which to be thankful this year!